Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Flickr gives you 1TB of photo/video storage for free.
It’s on https://www.flickr.com. But make sure when you install it to tweak your privacy settings.
2. Paying for Spotify with CapitalOne card gets you a 50% credit back.
3. A website called stolencamerafinder.com, which uses the unique serial number from the Exif data of photos to help you locate your stolen camera.
From their description: Every photo you take with your digital camera contains hidden information about both the image and the camera such as the make, model, and date. This information, called Exif data, can also include a unique serial number which identifies your camera.
This website crawls the internet searching for photos, collecting the serial numbers of the cameras that took them.
When you use the drag & drop feature, stolencamerafinder reads the unique serial number from the Exif data of your photo and uses it to match against serial numbers it has stored.
4. If you need to split payments between two cards while buying on Amazon (or most other sites) you can just buy an Amazon gift card with one of your debit/credit cards for whatever amount you would like to spend and then use that newly acquired gift card with your other debit/credit card.
Most sites will not allow you to use two credit/debit cards for a purchase but they will allow you to use their own gift cards in conjunction with a debit/credit card. For Video, tutorial Click Here
5. Notify Price can track the price of a product on Amazon/eBay/Walmart/Target/Gearbest etc. and notifies when the price drops.
This is a website that watches a particular product listed online for when the price drops and notifies you via email. It is superior to an alternative because it supports almost 1000 retailers. Enjoy!