Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Excel does not automatically check for spelling errors.
Before finishing an Excel document, always run the spell checker manually.
2. You can put your name on a May 2018 Mars probe on the website of NASA.
If you want to put your name on a probe that is launching to Mars in May 2018, you can! NASA opened the second round of name enlisting for their InSight Mars probe.
Go to https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/participate/send-your-name/insight/ to put your name on there as well!
3. It costs PayPal £550 every time they receive a complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman in the UK.
If PayPal (or any other financial institution for that matter) has limited your account for an arbitrary reason and they refuse to allow you to withdraw funds etc, then forward your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
They are an independent body who have a legal duty to arbitrate between banks and financial companies when a customer feels their complaint has not been dealt with properly.
Yes, £550 is pocket change to PayPal as a company, but each department has financial targets to meet, and £550 being paid to the FSO every time they limit a customers account will eventually make them change their thought process.
It will also make them look at restoring your account quicker because the FSO will want a detailed report on how they have handled the complaint.
4. Pharmacists can actually help you with more than filling a prescription.
Have questions about a specific symptom and what medicine will work best, your pharmacist can help you with that.
Question about what medicines don’t mix well, your pharmacist can help you with that.
Any questions about medicine, specifically, ask your pharmacist.
They undergo through about just as much training as doctors do, it’s just with a specialization in medicine.
5. If you have Spotify, keep an eye out for a playlist called “Time Capsule” because it will blow you away.