Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Your last chance to save the freedom of fairly priced internet access is ending. Make our voices heard here!
2. Ordering UberEats on the web page usually costs more to book than from within the app.
The app shows a preview of the price, the webpage tells you the price after you are checking out.
Article continued below
3. The dots on a dictionary word are not there to divide the syllables, but to break a word at the end of a line.
4. Know how to jump a dead battery correctly. It’s not just red to red, black to black.
You don’t connect the black cable to the negative terminal on the dead battery.
- Take out your jumper cables.
- Place both vehicles in Park or Neutral and shut off the ignition in both cars. Engage both parking brakes as well.
- Attach one of the red clips to the positive terminal of the dead battery. It has “POS” or “+” on it, or it’s bigger than the negative terminal.
- Attach the other red clip to the positive terminal of the other car.
- Attach one of the black clips to the negative terminal on the other battery.
- Attach the last black clip to an unpainted metal surface on your car that isn’t near the battery.
- Start the working vehicle and let the engine run for a few minutes.
- Try to start your vehicle.