Here are 5 things you should know.
1. You can use incognito mode to get around most you’ve run out of free views paywalls, like on WaPo.
Probably pretty common knowledge, but just in case it isn’t, sites that have soft paywalls or a limited number of views like NYT and WaPo can be circumvented by opening the same link in incognito mode instead.
2. Copiers have internal hard drives that store every document copied, faxed and printed.
Free software can be used to access and even decrypt copier hard drive images.
3. Windows Disk Cleanup can free up quite a bit of disk space used up by recent Windows Update leftovers, and many other things.
Starting from Windows 7 and Above, if you click the start menu and type in Disk Cleanup, Windows will calculate all the stuff that it deems necessary it can clean up. You’ll be presented with this list that you can then choose from. If you want to save even more space, you can also choose the clean system files.
The following link will go into a quite a bit more detail: https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-clean-up-system-files-with-the-windows-10-disk-cleanup-tool/
4. If you are having a problem with a state or federal agency, your state/federal representatives have staff who are specifically there to help you, and they have special channels to those agencies.
If you have a problem with the DMV, Medicare/Medicaid, Social Security, any benefits you are due, or anything involving government, every agency has staff that are required to respond to requests from state and federal representatives, and every state and federal lawmaker’s office is set up to help their constituents with exactly those problems.
If you have a problem with a state or federal agency call your state or federal representatives, they can help cut through red tape and get things worked out.
5. GoodRX is a website to visit for massive discounts on prescriptions from almost any pharmacy. It is very important for people with no insurance.