Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you live in the US, Friday, Dec. 15, 2017, is the last day to enroll in a 2018 health insurance plan through the federal government’s insurance exchange, HealthCare.gov.
For most people, this is the last opportunity to secure coverage for 2018 or switch from an existing plan. Those who fail to sign up on time could face a penalty and have to wait until next year to obtain coverage. If you have questions, call 1-800-318-2596 to speak with a trained representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Putting a pic in your email signature that says people shouldn’t print emails will waste more paper than just putting one line of text in your signature.
This is because most email programs print photos/logos on a separate page, and most people don’t know how to not print out the logos when printing out emails.
If you really want to save paper, ditch the graphics logos and keep your signature text-based only.
3. All of the 007 movies are streaming on Amazon Prime Instant Video.
4. Paypal will pay your return shipping costs.
5. SiriusXM is the top finder for Pandora and three of the top Sirius execs are on the Pandora board.
In case you’re upset about the SiriusXM/Bannon connection. $480M of $694M total post-IPO funding came from Sirius.
In number 4,it’s “you’re not out of options”, not” your out of options”