Here are 5 things you should know.
1. An easy way to write down numerical codes that almost no one else will decipher.
So the key is the word Quicktrade. Q=1, U=2, I=3…E=0
So say your locker combo is: 13, 22, 42
You could put a piece of tape on the back of the lock with.
QI, UU, CU
This is really useful for numerical codes that aren’t practical to save elsewhere but you seldom use.
2. The plastic air pillows used to protect items during shipping can be recycled wherever plastic supermarket bags are collected.
3. The new iPhones don’t hard reset via the power and home button anymore.
4. When referring to yourself as a direct object, it is grammatically correct to say “me” not “I”.
For example, “He met my sister and me.” Just take out the other person and see how it sounds. You wouldn’t say “He met I.” You’d say “He met me.” It’s just like that.
5. Saved passwords in Firefox can be read by anyone with access to your computer.
You can set a global password to protect this information.