Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Men, if you are ever visiting a hospital and need to poop, go to the OB/GYN offices.
Their men’s rooms are rarely used and usually clean and quiet.
2. If you’re buying something on Amazon, use smile.amazon.com and 0.5% of the money you spend will be given to an organization of your choice. All prices are the same.
3. There is an organization called Camp Kesem that operates free summer camps for children who have been impacted by a parent/guardian’s cancer.
Unfortunately, cancer is prolific in our society and all too often the children of adults who have passed away from, or are currently afflicted with cancer are left to cope with the devastation wrought by cancer all by themselves. If you or someone you know, with kids, has cancer or has passed away from cancer you should let them/their loved ones know about Camp Kesem. It’s 100% free and an amazing support system that can make all the difference in these young kids lives, they take kids from ages 6-18.
4. In the U.S. hitting the lock button on an iPhone 5 times in succession will open an SOS option which allows you to quickly and discreetly place a call to 911.
5. Taking burst photos with your camera greatly improves the chances of capturing the best shot.
Using the iPhone as an example, hold the shutter button down when shooting photos of people or anything in motion. You should hold for as long as reasonable and get as many shots as time or storage permits. You see it quickly takes a lot of photos!
Afterwards, go to the Camera Roll and select the burst (it looks like a stack of images). You can then quickly analyze them by tapping “Select…” and then flipping through the images by scrolling left or right, selecting only the one or some you like, then dropping the rest and recovering storage space.