Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you find lost money at a place of business, check with the manager about what the store’s policy is on lost and found money. Because you may not receive the money back after nobody claims it.
2. In the U.S. you can preview what mail you’ll be getting today, for free. Sign up with the USPS and view scans of the outside of all your mail.
If you want to preview your mail or check to be sure nothing is misdelivered, the USPS offers a free service called “informed delivery” which allows you to view scans of the exterior of your mail from any PC, phone, or tablet. When you register, you receive a confirmation code via regular mail to verify your address. You can sign up right here.
3. The LD50 (lethal dose for 50% of people) of alcohol is 0.4% BAC.
This equates to 13 1.5 oz shots taken all at once or ~4/5 of a standard liquor bottle.
4. You can report Microsoft Support scams through Microsoft’s website.
Microsoft has a page for reporting support scams.
5. If you cancel your MoviePass subscription, you can’t resubscribe for 9 months.
Updated terms of service state this clearly sub-subsection (ii) of subsection (11) of section 2.