Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Feeding wildlife (i.e foxes) is not okay and is not safe.
It isn’t safe for humans because some bold animals may not take “no” for an answer and become aggressive. Feeding encourages larger numbers of animals to gather. This can incite fighting, as well as the spread of disease, sometimes to pets and humans.
2. If you or a loved one is suffering from depression, there are free depression hotlines you can call to speak to someone.
Additional information for U.S. residents, including the hotline phone numbers midway through the page: https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/depression-hotline/
3. If you swipe left on the Android keyboard beginning with the backspace button, it will select and delete text faster.
Also, if you swipe the spacebar, you can position the cursor in the text wherever you want faster.
4. “Phased” means to change states of matter, and “fazed” means to be disturbed by something.
5. There is a call protect app if you’re an AT&T customer.
It’s an app that basically blocks spam calls or warns you about potential spam calls.