Here are 5 things you should know.
1. You can listen to live radio broadcasts from around the world through Radio Garden (also great for learning new languages).
Radio Garden has an interactive map of the world with radio stations that are broadcasting from different countries. You can focus on any of them to listen to live broadcasts. Really cool for discovering new music that you might not have heard otherwise, and useful for language learning.
2. The difference between a phrasal verb and a noun.
For example, there is a difference between “log in” and “login.” Whereas the former is a phrasal verb, indicating an action, the latter is a noun. You need to click “log in” to access your bank account. Your login is a combination of your username and password.
Here is a long list of phrasal verbs and nouns: https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/30/phrasal-verbs-vs-nouns/
3. Walmart gift cards are susceptible to fraud before they’ve been purchased/activated.
To minimize your risk you should use any gift card balances that you have remaining, and please avoid purchasing new gift cards until Walmart takes action to protect their customers.
Another option is to consolidate any current balances to a new card that has never been on display.
4. There is a completely free, highly detailed 3D map of the human body available online.
This is a great tool for study or general learning of the mechanisms of the human body. Literally, every organ, gland, is labeled.
5. Mayonnaise is not a dairy product. People who are allergic to dairy are not necessarily allergic to mayonnaise.