Here are 5 things you should know.
1. In the U.S., you must add your newborn baby to your health insurance within 30 days of birth. If you wait even 31 days, you could be denied coverage until the next open enrollment, which could be up to a year.
More info here: Protections for Newborns, Adopted Children, and New Parents
2. When recording the Police, use the ACLU app and it’ll upload the content to their servers, and they’ll prosecute if necessary.
Some states have their own ACLU app that sends the content to the ACLU of that particular state.
3. You can ask Google to blur your house out of Street View.
4. Microsoft does not refund downloaded software.
Microsoft only makes an implied reference to its Terms of Sale.
Office Home & Student 2016 for PC is not an eligible product for return. As “eligible” products are not clearly identified anywhere, you should assume no products are eligible, especially after the quoted laundry list of ineligible products.
5. If someone asks you a question that can be easily googled, please consider the fact that this person might just want to talk with you.
Most people who do this just want to talk to you.