Here are 5 things you should know.
1. You should remove the cotton ball from pill bottles. It was put there to protect the pills during shipping.
The cotton can draw moisture into the bottle causing the pills to decompose faster.
Storing your medicine properly:
2. People don’t worry about what you look like as they worry about what they look like way more.
3. By default, Windows 10 uses your PC to upgrade other PCs.
Windows 10 has a feature which allows you to download updates from other Windows 10 PCs, both on and off your network (though by default it should be set to only use your network). The upside to this is peace of mind and speed; if the Microsoft servers go offline or behave slowly you can get your updates from people in the program instead.
The con is that you’re automatically opted in and sharing is caring. You become one of the nodes that other PCs can download updates from, meaning your bandwidth can be randomly hijacked. This is worse if you’re on a data plan, such as with satellite internet.
If none of this bothers you then don’t worry. Otherwise, here’s how to turn it off:
- Navigate to Settings > Update and Security > Advanced Options > Delivery Optimization.
- Turn off “Allow downloads from other PCs”.
4. You can use this website to get ahold of a human much faster when calling customer service.
5. An Amazon Prime account will get you free access to the Washington Post website for six months.
And afterward, it is only $3.99 a month versus $10 a month without Prime.