Here are 5 things you should know.
1. April Fools and Easter fall on the same day this year.
2. “Flushable” wet wipes are not flushable.
It’s a misrepresentation that continues to be allowed in many nations worldwide. They can and will clog sewage systems. Here’s a link with more info for those interested.
3. Get your drivers license early, even if you do not own a car when you finally purchase the first car your driving history counts towards your insurance premium and make up a huge portion of your annual fees.
4. How to recognize the signs of nerve agent poisoning: S.L.U.D.G.E.
The acronym is SLUDGE. It stands for:
- Lacrimation (excessive tears)
- Gastric distress (i.e. stomach and bowel pain)
- Emesis (vomiting)
Additionally, you might see dilated pupils and muscle spasms.
If you see someone exhibiting these symptoms, you should leave the area immediately because nerve agents are almost inconceivably toxic. For your safety, get out of the area and notify emergency services.
5. It’s easy to find out what government benefits you are eligible for (USA). Benefits.gov has a questionnaire that will list all state and federal benefits you qualify for.
Use the “Benefits Finder” tool to see what you are eligible for.