Here are 5 things you should know.
1. When a healthcare professional asks for your medical history, they mean from the moment you were born, and they mean all of it. This is for no other reason than your own safety and proper care.
This includes any procedures no matter how small and yes, this means dental procedures as well. They also mean any and all surgeries that you’ve had, this would be the time if you’re a transgender person to bring this to the professional’s attention and also to clarify what your biological gender was before hormonal therapy and/or surgery. When we ask about medications we also mean those weird pills you bought over the counter for weight loss and any and all vitamins. When it is asked about drugs and alcohol “only drinking on the weekend” counts.
And all of the information is not leaked out.
2. The website UHS-Hints is for the gamer who gets stuck and needs some help. What fun is a walkthrough on GameFAQs if you can just get subtle clues that allow you to figure things out on your own?
3. If you live in the United States and book a flight, you have 24 hours to refund it no questions asked.
It’s the law, even for foreign airlines just tell them you live in the U.S. and they will cancel it as long as you booked it within 24 hours even if their company policy doesn’t allow for refunds like most airlines.
4. If you’re hiking and notice bees head butting you instead of stinging, turn back. This is Africanized (“killer”) bees’ way of warning you that you’re getting too close to the hive. Continue and a full-blown attack is imminent.
However, if you approach an established Africanized bee colony, the guard bees will often warn you to stay away by repeatedly “head-butting” your body. While it is rare for Africanized bees to sting while “bumping” a threat to their colony if you do not retreat, a full-blown attack is imminent.
5. Vintage Patterns Wiki now has thousands of out-of-print patterns dating back to the 1920s for free download.
The pattern for 90s era Hammer pants included.