Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you right-click on your Spotify-playlist you can press “Create Similar Playlist” to discover new music!
2. Each of your power tools has a specific serial number on it. You should keep track of these numbers in case of a robery.
Police can use these numbers to get alerts if someone is selling reported stolen tools.
3. Most cities have a Styrofoam dumpster to safely put Styrofoam for recycling.
The recyclers alliance is an offshoot of an industry alliance among styrofoam manufacturers.
Here’s a link: http://www.epspackaging.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37&Itemid=38
The map of recyclers shows locations in many U.S. states and Canadian provinces and has filtering options for:
Curbside pickup of transportation packaging,
Curbside pickup of food packaging,
Curbside pickup of both
Drop-off transportation packaging,
Drop-off food packaging,
Drop-off of both
The site also includes guidelines for cleaning, packing, and otherwise prepping your styrofoam for recycling too: http://www.epspackaging.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=4
4. Amazon has a prime for students that is about half the price of regular prime and has a 6-month free trial. They will also automatically refund you the difference if you already paid for full prime.
5. If you want to select the text of a link in a browser without accidentally clicking on it, you should hold down the Option/Alt key.