Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you right-click on your Spotify-playlist you can press “Create Similar Playlist” to discover new music!
2. Each of your power tools has a specific serial number on it. You should keep track of these numbers in case of a robery.
Police can use these numbers to get alerts if someone is selling reported stolen tools.
3. Most cities have a Styrofoam dumpster to safely put Styrofoam for recycling.
The recyclers alliance is an offshoot of an industry alliance among styrofoam manufacturers.
The map of recyclers shows locations in many U.S. states and Canadian provinces and has filtering options for:
Curbside pickup of transportation packaging,
Curbside pickup of food packaging,
Curbside pickup of both
Drop-off transportation packaging,
Drop-off food packaging,
Drop-off of both
The site also includes guidelines for cleaning, packing, and otherwise prepping your styrofoam for recycling too: http://www.epspackaging.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=4
4. Amazon has a prime for students that is about half the price of regular prime and has a 6-month free trial. They will also automatically refund you the difference if you already paid for full prime.
5. If you want to select the text of a link in a browser without accidentally clicking on it, you should hold down the Option/Alt key.