Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you need documents scanned and sent electronically, you can just use your cell phone.
There are many apps out there that will produce scanner-like quality pictures of documents e.g. CamScanner.
2. Anybody can dispose of up to 5 gallons of used motor oil for free at the auto center at Walmart and other select automotive shops.
If you don’t live near a Walmart that has an auto center or live in a generally remote area then calling either the EPA’s Oil Information Center hotline at 800-424-9346 or looking up and calling the EPA Customer Service line for your geographic region which can be found in the link below:
3. You can bypass Business Insider’s Adblock popup by entering reader mode in Firefox.
4. Glass Cleaners with Vinegar are for Water Spots. Glass Cleaners with Ammonia are for Grease and Fingerprints.
Glass Cleaners usually come in two formulations vinegar and ammonia. Most folks don’t know which formulation to buy. If you have hard water – i.e. your water leaves white mineral scales on the glass when it dries you should buy vinegar-based glass cleaner. If you are trying to clean grease, fingerprints you should use ammonia glass cleaner. The science is that Vinegar is an acid that dissolves minerals, and Ammonia is a base that dissolves oils, fats, and grease.
5. A “cue” is a signal for something to happen, a “queue” is a line/list, and “que” is not a word in English.