Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Your phone’s GPS and compass still work even without internet. Save an offline version of your maps so you can still navigate around if you lose service.
Google maps lets you save maps to your phone. You can just select an area to download. Useful for traveling or saving data.
2. You can see how U.S. politicians/candidates get their campaign funds.
Why: The midterm elections are here for some states and other state elections are soon coming. If a candidate or incumbent talks about a particular issue/bill, you can see if they stand to make any money from the bill.
3. You can keep a cheap disposable razor well maintained for months with a pair of jeans.
If you use a clean pair of denim pants to strop a razor it will clean it and maintain it for use much longer than a few shaves. Swipe the razor opposite direction of shaving along a tightened pair of blue jeans (30 swipes is fine) and watch your shave improve. Also, your razors will last practically forever.
4. Mother’s Day (U.S.) is on 13th May, this Sunday.
5. You don’t have to pay for Chegg. There’s an alternate website that does it for free.