Here are 5 things you should know.
1. You can earn Play Store credit by filling out short surveys in the Google Opinion Rewards program.
2. If you have chronic chapped/flaky lips and nothing seems to help, you may be reacting to whitening/foaming agents in your toothpaste like peroxide or sodium lauryl sulfate.
3. The American Cancer Society has not found aspartame to be a carcinogen.
It’s a common misconception, but there are little to no ill effects for aspartame consumption in reasonable doses (don’t drink 19 sodas in a day). https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/aspartame.html
4. Nearly all railroad crossings have a 24/7 number you can call in the event of an emergency or malfunction.
On or near almost every public railroad crossing (at least in the U.S.) is a small sign that has a 24/7 phone number and identification so anyone can report an issue. This includes stalled vehicles, stuck crossing arms, burned out lights, unsafe conditions, etc.
5. Cigarette butts can be sent to a company to recycle.
It’s called TerraCycle and they’ll send you a shipping label so you don’t have to pay for shipping.