Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Arlo camera owners are being advised to change their account passwords immediately because some user’s credentials have been compromised by an unknown third-party.
2. Bleach is more effective at killing germs when it’s diluted than when used neat.
Bleach starts to lose potency after around 6 months. Bleach diluted with water is only good for about a day. Bleach is corrosive to stainless steel, wipe down with water or ethanol afterward if use is unavoidable.
3. Bandage shears can easily cut through welded plastic and otherwise difficult to open plastic packaging.
Basic bandage shears can easily cut through the plastic that many consumer products come in.
Most bandage shears have small teeth along one arm and these teeth enable the scissors to easily cut tough plastic without a great deal of force or without leaving sharp, jagged edges behind.
They’re readily available on Amazon for a few bucks and make great all-around package opening devices.
4. The success rate of CPR is discouraging, but with CPR and organ donation even if you can’t save one life you may instead save many.
5. uBlock Origin has optional filter lists that block all the GDPR notices that websites put over their content.
This will let you browse the web without the warnings about tracking like you can see on websites like TechRadar.
First off: Install uBlock Origin.
Go into the uBlock Origin settings>Filter Lists, expand the Annoyances section, check the “Fanboy’s Cookiemonster List“. Select and click Apply Changes.
That’s it, you’re done.
Now don’t have to see that stuff and you can take your privacy into your own hands by enabling other lists under the privacy sections or the others under annoyances.
You can also achieve similar results by using uBlock Origins Medium blocking mode to block all third-party scripts and frames by default, this gives you even more control of your browsing.