Here are 5 things you should know.
1. When you send Live Photos over iMessage, they also have the audio track enabled.
Most people don’t realize that, but Apple’s Live Photos also record audio. It doesn’t play automatically when you browse through your photos, but long pressing the live photo will play the audio track and whoever receives your message will also be able to play it.
2. The U.S. Postal Service offers a free service called “Informed Delivery” that emails you alerts including images of envelopes you’ll be receiving that day.
From the website: Informed Delivery® by USPS® Digitally preview your mail and manage your packages scheduled to arrive soon! Informed Delivery allows you to view greyscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces and track packages in one convenient location.
3. Using a VPN will likely save you $100s on airline tickets.
4. If you travel a lot look into T Mobile. They offer actual unlimited texting and internet in almost any country, even though it’s 2G in most places perfect for messaging and calling. Also, your plan carries over to Canada at no extra charge.
5. Always check seller feedback ratings on Amazon before purchasing from 3rd party merchants!