Here are 5 things you should know.
1. There’s a website that can determine the middle point between place A and B so you can meet up with your friends about in the middle.
It is called http://www.whatshalfway.com/
2. Many bars offer free soda to designated drivers.
If you’re going out with a group and are the DD, just ask the bartender if they offer free sodas to designated drivers. More often than not, it’s on the house.
3. In Virginia, exceeding the speed limit by 20 MPH or going over 80MPH is a Class 3 Misdemeanor.
It carries up to a year in jail, up to a one-year license suspension and up to a $2500 fine.
4. The Federal law allows you to get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company.
Just go to www.annualcreditreport.com and verify your identity to get reports from Equifax, Experion, and TransUnion.
5. If a cashier checks your note, it could be for any number of reasons and most are nothing to do with you personally.