Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Reporting crash data when an app or piece of software breaks is the fastest, easiest, and a most efficient way to get bugs in your apps resolved.
When an app crashes, a dialogue box saying something along the lines of “would you like to report this and send the information to developers?” ALWAYS CLICK YES. On the developer’s end, the developers don’t see any personal information about you, but they get incredible insight into the cause of the problem, and as a result, are able to fix it much more efficiently. In addition to this, the error logs populating with specific problems means a lot more to the developers than a bunch of 1-star reviews on the app page. Finally, if you don’t submit these reports, the developers have no way of knowing what’s wrong or that a problem exists at all.
2. You can watch thousands of free movies on Archive.org, including Dr. Strangelove, A Star is Born, and Night of the Living Dead.
3. If you or someone at your polling place is turned away, you can ask for a provisional ballot.
If you go to vote and get turned away for some reason, whether it be a screw up on their end or yours, regarding a name being misspelled or a wrong address or whatever, just ask them for a provisional ballot!!!
4. If you struggle to sleep in a hot climate you can use a small amount of peppermint oil mixed with water.
If you struggle to sleep in a hot climate and need something quick and cooling to soothe the misery you can put a small amount of peppermint oil into a spray bottle filled with water. This is “Going to Asspen” in the military.
5. If you spray Pam on the inside of your plastic containers it will prevent sauces from staining.