Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Driving on a road covered in wet leaves is similar to driving on ice due to lack of traction. Be safe out there.
2. Chrome now has a built-in YouTube mini player!
Simply double-right-click on any YouTube video and click “Picture in Picture”, then you have a little resizable window you can move around even if Chrome is minimized!
3. Spotify has a turkey timer playlist. Put in the turkey’s weight, choose a genre and it will tell you when it is ready.
Choose whether your turkey is stuffed or unstuffed, put the slider to the correct weight, choose your playlist and kick back. https://thanksgiving.withspotify.com/
4. There are 7+ albums of GOOD Christmas music that they won’t play on the radio.
There is actually more Christmas music than the same 12 songs that come on the radio. It’s on Spotify, the albums are called “a very special Christmas.” There’s pop, rock, jazz, and even rap covers of classics and brand new Christmas songs.
5. Products with a “lifetime warranty” almost always refer to the lifetime of the product, not your lifetime.
People often get all up in arms when their product becomes defective and it is no longer covered under the “lifetime warranty” they thought they had, yet if the product has aged beyond its engineered life then the lifetime warranty ends.