Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Khan Academy has a section on Personal Finance that teaches you things such as how to do your taxes, pay for college, and save for retirement.
This is very useful for becoming independent and getting a job. You can access their Personal Finance section Here
2. US Post Office has a program called Informed Delivery. Sign up and every morning they will send you an email with scanned images of all the mail they will deliver later that same day.
Here is the link.
3. Up until December 12 th, you can get a Whopper for 1¢ from Burger King if you order it on their app within 600 ft of a McDonald’s location.
It’s a new promotion they’re doing and you can only fulfill this once.
4. It’s super easy to get a visa to live and work in Australia and New Zealand.
Here’s the link for details [Australia](https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/work-holiday-462)
Here’s the link for [New Zealand](https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/options/work/thinking-about-coming-to-new-zealand-to-work/working-holiday-visa)
5. In the suicide prevention adage “permanent solution to a temporary problem,” the temporary problem is wanting to die, not your life problems.
The adage is meant to draw light on no matter how bad your problems are, wanting to die is only temporary, so don’t permanently solve it. It’s often confused with saying your life problems are temporary thus meaningless to a lot of people with permanent problems. Maybe that makes it a bad saying, but you should know the meaning behind it to understand or convey it in a better way.