Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you add “outline.com/” before a URL, it will bypass the paywall.
If you add this (before the HTTP) it will move you onto another website and take all the text from that website. This means that you won’t have to pay to allow access to a newspaper or scientific journal, such as NY Times.
2. Regardless of your income level, 35 out of the 43 U.S. states that require state tax returns also allow for free e-Filing, so don’t let someone charge you for it (e.g., TurboTax wants $39.99).
Check your state’s laws. Many people also qualify to file their federal and state returns simultaneously thereby potentially streamlining the process even more.
3. Your vehicles running lights are not your headlights and at night won’t turn on your rear lights for other drivers. Ensure you turn on your actual headlight at night to prevent an accident.
4. In addition to amber alerts (child abduction), some states also have gold alerts (18+ with disabilities missing) and silver alerts ( missing senior citizens with disabilities). This allows the authorities to provide a basic description using text-only systems.
5. Unvaccinated children are banned from entering a school in Saudi Arabia.
At birth, each child is given a vaccination register which states the vaccines that the child is supposed to take and when then when a vaccine is taken its slot is stamped.
Without a complete Vaccination register (until the age of entering elementary school) the child will not be allowed to enter the school.
Also, all later vaccines are given to the children by their school by certified doctors from the Ministry of Health.