Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you’re doing the Trash Tag challenge, don’t dig up the trash with your bare hands. There can be a lot of used needles and syringes.
This blogger did the trash challenge and found out that a lot of people are throwing needles and other medical waste along with their trash. Even if you use thick gloves, the needles can puncture through latex and plastic (trash bags) so always use a pickup stick or a shovel.
2. Supercook.com is a site that tells you what you can make out of ingredients you have around.
3. Almost every hotel will give you complimentary 1h late check-out, all you have to do is ask.
4. Dark Reader is a browser add-on that inverts black and white on a website and effectively creating a “night mode” for every website you visit, which protects your eyes by inhibiting your shortsightedness!
Source: Aleman, A. C., Wang, M. and Schaeffel, F. (2018) ‘Reading and Myopia: Contrast Polarity Matters’, Scientific reports, vol. 8, no. 1, p. 10840. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598–018-28904–x
5. The zipper is the correct way to merge into one lane.
Here is some good information on the zipper merge.
5. Unfortunately what happens is that cars fly by at the very last second and shove their front ends into any opening they see. Works great on paper not in real life.