Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Many modern cars track and relay your movements, places of interest, and driving habits back to the manufacture or one of their affiliates.
Just putting it out there. Make of it what you will.
2. Paypal has its own exchange rate/Conversion rates. The Price you are charged on a website (like eBay.) May not be the price Paypal charges you and potentially cost you more money than the confirmed purchase price.
3. While on social media, make sure your self-worth doesn’t intertwine with your online alter-ego. Once they’re combined, negative feedback on social media can have a serious impact on your confidence.
4. Saliva is great at removing fresh blood stains (from paper cuts, periods, etc.)
Link to someone that ran an impromptu trial: http://latenightquilter.com/ouch-removing-blood-stains-with-the-spit-trick/
5. The patent for Invisalign braces has expired. You will see dozens of competitors, some as cheap as $1000. Always have a consultation with a real orthodontist, in person. Having some random company move your teeth with aligners can cause major problems down the road.
You may have recently seen a lot of ads for new companies promising to straighten your teeth for $50 a month. Now that the Invisalign patent has expired, lots of companies are popping up. Moving your teeth, if not done right, can cause lots of problems, up to and including tooth loss. You should always be treated under the care of an orthodontist who can take X-rays, monitor your progress and ensure there are no hidden problems.