Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Elimination of a disease means that disease is still present in a population, just in such low levels (usually due to vaccination) that it can’t actively spread around. Eradication of a disease means it has been wiped off the face of the planet.
We’ve only ever eradicated one human disease, smallpox. And this is the reason diseases like measles will ALWAYS come back if we do not vaccinate about 85-95% (dependent on vaccination types) of the entire population.
2. A loose headphone jack is probably just stuffed with lint and needs to be cleaned.
Warning: Be careful not to damage the copper connections on the sides.
There are different methods on the internet like using a
q-tip[Maybe not a good method because of the cotton fibers] or rolled-up tape. Using an interdental brush might help. It worked fine and my headphones don’t unplug themselves anymore.
3. You should always submerge your disposable razor blades in oil.
The oil removes and keeps away any residual water from either your bath or humidity in the air that rust and corrode the metal.
This technique will keep your cheap and expensive razors usable for up to a month even with regular use.
4. There is a company which provides all sorts of Image/PDF compression/conversion tools for free.
Company Name – Media4X
Some of their ton of domains registered –
and literally so many more.
5. Getting legally married is almost entirely a financial decision.
This may be obvious to some, but there’s nothing about marriage laws that discuss love. It is purely about the division of assets, custody, tax implications and alimony. As such, people should approach the decision from a financial perspective.