Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Ordering/paying for more pizza toppings does not give you more toppings.
Word to the wise, most pizza places’ topping distribution will vary in quantity based on how many toppings you get, so you may get roughly the same amount of toppings if you order one topping vs. five.
Here’s just an example of what I’m saying: (numbers are approx. and no I’m not talking about all pizza places, just some.)
If you order a pepperoni pizza it may come with about 40 pieces of pepperoni.
If you order a pepperoni and sausage pizza, it may come with 20-25 pieces of pepperoni and 1/2 cup of sausage.
If you order a pepperoni, sausage, and onion pizza, it may come with 15-20 pieces of pepperoni, 1/3 cup sausage and 1/3 cup onions.
2. You can download your entire Google history (email, drive, etc) for free.
Just make sure you are logged in to your account, then click this link.
This would be helpful for offline storage, or to leave Google. Email, etc, can be imported to other apps.
3. Insulin can be purchased over the counter at a WalMart pharmacy without a prescription for less than insurance charges at $25 a vial.
I hope this helps someone.
4. If you feel fear when listening to a politician speak, they are probably manipulating you.
Many politicians (in both parties) use fear to scare people into voting for them instead of establishing and promoting an actual platform. It’s a surprisingly effective way to control people. Luckily, it’s also easy to spot, once you know what to look for.
5. You can replace car key fobs yourself and you can get the batteries at the dollar store.
After a little research, I found out that car key fob uses a small generic lithium circular battery, similar to a watch battery. I found a pack of 2 at the dollar store for a buck and it took me 5 minutes to switch out the battery.