Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you have an exceptional dog that is well behaved and smart, get a puppy before your dog gets too old to get around. The adult dog will teach the new puppy how he should act in your home.
This was the best advice our vet gave us. We’ve done this 4 times. A couple of pups still needed a bit of training but not nearly as much as our first dog.
2. When someone expresses their stress or complains to you then 9/10 times, they just need someone to listen.
3. There is a version of Windows 10 that comes without any ads, bloatware, and spyware. It’s called Windows 10 LTSC.
The full name is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (Long Term Servicing Channel). It’s a variant of the Enterprise edition and is the Windows 10 equivalent of Windows 7 Ultimate.
clean (no pre-installed non-removable junk “apps” and no ads),
resource-efficient (no cortana and other background processes) and
stable (no feature updates to break your computer – just security and bug fixes for 10 years).
It’s not actively advertised, Microsoft tries rather hard to make sure people don’t use it and Windows 10 fans will barrage you with marketing talking points about how awful and useless it is.
4. In the UK, if you call 911 for emergency services (instead of 999) you will be directed to the emergency services anyway.
This is because lots of young children watch American tv and think the emergency services number in the UK is 911.
5. Some pond algae can kill your pet.