Here are 5 things you should know.
1. In the USA the signs on the backs of dump trucks that say “stay back x distance, not responsible for broken windshields” are absolutely false. They are still liable for everything that is on their truck.
2. If you pause a video on YouTube, you can advance it a single frame with the period and rewind it a single frame with the comma.
3. This is how one can actually help the Rain-forest.
In 2019, there have been 73,000 recorded fires in the Amazon rainforest.
If you want to donate money to organizations that protect the rainforest, here are some options in alphabetical order:
If you can’t donate money, you can spread awareness with the hashtag: #amazonrainforest
and you can write to your elected officials to help promote action on the issue.
4. If you have an ant infestation that Saccharine, and Aspartame found in artificial sweeteners will kill off most ant nests because there’s no nutrition and ants will starve.
Flour and Oatmeal work somewhat as well by sucking all the moisture out of the ants and dehydrating them to the point of death.
5. Trailer chains need to be crossed when towing.
Trailer chains are designed to be crossed. If the hitch comes off of the ball while driving the crossed chains create a cradle that holds the tongue of the trailer off of the ground. Straight chains let the tongue hit the pavement at speed and that is a bad thing.