Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Skinny people can also be just as self-conscious as fat people.
Everyone is self-conscious in their own way so don’t go bothering people about it. This might hurt them.
2. Here is the better/more effective version of Google Translate: Deepl.com.
The drawback is that it has less available languages. But Deepl.com is ”trained” to accurately translate large sections of texts. It has helped me understand scientific papers much better!
Some more background info: https://mastercaweb.u-strasbg.fr/2018/12/deepl-vs-google-translate-a-modern-day-david-and-goliath?lang=en
3. Palm oil is in many products such as Nutella and Peanut Butter, and palm oil is a reason for deforestation.
Palm Oil is in lots of products, such as Nutella and Peanut Butter, and Palm Oil is unfortunately gained by deforestation, and therefore is destroying homes of wildlife and even a cause of global warming. There are products that have used alternatives to Palm Oil which can be found with a quick Google search.
4. Cleaning or doing household chores can improve your mental health and brighten your mood.
Many studies have shown that making your bed, doing the dishes or many other activities improve your mental health and give you a sense of accomplishment and you also keep your house clean and tidy.
Here is just one of the many sites that explain this:
5. In addition to all of the other bad things it does, measles wipes out your immune system’s memory, so you can lose immunity to things you were previously immune to.
This makes people who are infected with measles much more likely to get and spread other communicable diseases.