Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you accidentally write on a whiteboard with a permanent marker, you can easily get it off using a dry erase marker.
2. If you get a nosebleed, you should put your head forward and never back.
Leaning forward pools blood in the nose, where it can clot. Leaning your head back lets the blood flow freely down your throat into your stomach. This not only doesn’t stop the bleeding but will irritate your stomach, which unsurprisingly, doesn’t like pools of blood in it.
One of so many sources: https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/nosebleeds.html
3. Amazon will permanently change the materials they deliver your packages in (unless not possible) to be more environmentally friendly.
Follow these simple steps: -open your Amazon account… -go to help/customer service… -click contact us… -use the chat option… -request to make all future orders plastic-free with minimal packaging and where only absolutely necessary use degradable packaging materials like paper.
4. Cops have rearview radars.
If you’re speeding behind a cop, they will still be able to catch you.
5. Most cats are lactose intolerant and shouldn’t be given milk or cream.
There are also lots of houseplants that are toxic to cats, so please do the proper research prior to getting either.
There are lots of pop culture references with cats loving a glass of milk, but in fact, it can be dangerous in even average quantities. Not enough folks out there are aware that many house plants can also be dangerous, and if your cat tries to eat parts of your plant (which mine definitely does) your cat may get very ill.