Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Having a garbage bin in your guest bathroom can save your female visitors from a lot of discomforts.
Not having a garbage bin in guest bathrooms can make it very awkward for a female on their period. Either they have to try and wrap up feminine hygiene products in toilet paper and carry it around your house searching for another garbage or awkwardly stash it in their purse. It’s 20 times more awkward if this happens during a party when you have a lot of people around. So please consider that your guests might actually need and appreciate a small garbage can in the toilet area.
2. If you’re thinking about hoarding toilet paper, get a bidet attachment for your toilet seat instead. It’s cleaner, costs less and it’s much more environmentally friendly/sustainable.
They’re cheap and easy to install and you’ll wonder why you waited so long to have a clean butt.
And because manufacturing toilet paper uses so much water, it actually uses less water to have a bidet instead.
3. Grapes are HIGHLY TOXIC to dogs.
Don’t feed them grapes.
4. Driving 65mph is 20% more energy-efficient than driving 80mph.
One of the most effective things drivers can do to save on gas (and decrease carbon emissions) is to drive 65mph or less.
This means driving 50 miles would take eight minutes longer.
If the US changed its national speed limit to 55mph, it would decrease our gas consumption by 1 billion barrels annually.
5. You can set a timer on iPhones to stop your music after a set amount of time.
Go to the Clock app —> Timer —> When Timer Ends —> scroll to the bottom —> Stop Playing
Now you can shuffle your music and play music for an hour before it automatically shuts off, hopefully after you’ve fallen asleep.