Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If your pet sits with its head against the wall, you should bring them to the vet ASAP.
You should take them to the vet.
Possible causes are brain tumor, metabolic disorder, stroke, head trauma and more.
2. Cooked chicken bones are dangerous for your pets. They tend to shatter and create shards that can tear up an animal’s insides.
Raw chicken bones are fine but be careful of cooked bones.
3. If your airline won’t refund you despite the laws, your credit card company may be the best option.
Contact your credit card company and dispute the charge under “services not rendered.”
4. The CARE Act suspended most student loan payments interest-free. If you can pay now, it will go straight to the principle. If you can’t, you get a break. However, your auto payments may have been stopped or adjusted without your knowledge so you should check to make your own decision.
Private loans may be unaffected.
Loans are currently suspended until September 30, 2020.
Check the status of your loans, and if you had auto payments set up, they may be canceled. If you can pay now, this is a great time to make progress toward the balance but it’s important to check your settings. If you can’t pay now, this is a great way to get some financial relief.
Stay safe, everyone.
5. The USPS maintains an ebay store which is superior to their website when it comes to purchasing stamps.
The USPS maintains an ebay store where it is much easier to buy stamps from them than on their archaic website. The money still goes to them, you still get the stamps and they cost the same. The only difference is you avoid their website.