Here are 5 things you should know.
1. One 18 inch pizza is more pizza than two 12 inch pizzas.
This will save you money if you are planning for a party! Often times we just think 12+12>18 but not when it comes to the surface area!
2. Hard-of-hearing people can no longer rely on lip reading with everyone wearing masks.
This is just a heads up for cashiers, restaurateurs, and other in-person services. So, if you ask, “is that all for you today?”, expect to repeat that a few times lol.
3. Just because it doesn’t feel hot out doesn’t mean it is safe to leave your dog in the car.
As we transition to spring a car can gain 20 degrees in just 10 minutes.
4. The ‘S’ in time zones (e.g. EST) refers to Standard time, which is observed during colder months in the US. Right now, you mean ‘EDT’ for Eastern Daylight Time.
5. You can swipe left and right on the spacebar of your mobile keyboard to move the cursor for typing.
For Android, you can use this feature. As it’s difficult sometimes to select the exact place to put the cursor with your finger. Just drag on the spacebar and the cursor moves in that direction.
For Apple, press and hold till you hear a pop and then swipe.