Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If your car blinker is blinking twice as fast, as usual, it means a blinker on that side is out.
Save yourself the ticket and go get that bulb changed!
2. Google Earth has a built-in flight simulator.
In Google Earth, if you go to tools, and then click Enter Flight Simulator, you can fly anywhere on Earth. It even lets you fly underwater, on the moon, or on Mars.
3. MoMA is putting its exhibitions online for free.
The Museum of Modern Art in New York City is gradually putting together online versions of their exhibitions which anyone can explore for free. They can be found here, including their exhibition on Donald Judd which was put up this past Thursday.
4. Looking at green plants, such as grass and trees, helps with depression. It’s called “Forest Bathing”.
5. The gasoline in your car can go bad after a few months.
With everyone staying at home, cars are going months between fuel refills. Gasoline can and will go bad after months and do some nasty stuff to engines if you attempt to run it.
To prevent this, you can add fuel stabilizer, a chemical that keeps gasoline usable for nearly 2 years. The most popular brand of this chemical is called STA-BIL, but there may be others out there. Just be sure to read the labels to make sure you’re using it correctly and in a suitable amount.