Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If your pet isn’t eating, you shouldn’t wait more than 2 days until you take them to the vet.
Not only can pets not tell us when they’re sick, they likely won’t even show it. Even if their body condition is good, if you see a full bowl after two days, GO TO THE VET RIGHT AWAY. Call around, please don’t wait for your regular doctor. Their body could be shutting down right in front of you.
2. Because of the freedom of information act (FOIA), the FBI, and CIA both have libraries of information and reports that have been declassified!
So if you are looking for something you should check out what they have. Found out in the 1980s the CIA has a project stargate that dealt with remote viewing and things like esp. just an example there is much more.
3. Cinnamon can be added to potting soil to prevent fungus, disease, and even gnats.
Cinnamon is a natural and healthy remedy for fixing several plant issues, especially with seedlings.
4. Many “low-fat foods” are often much higher in sugar than regular foods and as such are sometimes worse for you.
To make up for a potential lack of flavor that comes with making low-fat foods, many companies decide to add sugar.
This gives you an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes and can cause high cholesterol levels.
If you often buy low-fat foods, read the labels for amounts of sugar, as you may be doing worse for yourself. And if you’re buying low-fat yogurt, just think about how stupid that is. Yogurt is, at its core, high-fat milk + bacteria.
Read more here.
5. Most scientific paper authors can and will give you their paper for free.
Just ask them via email, and most will give it to you, the reason being the $35 or whatever you pay to see the paper normally goes only goes to the publisher of the paper.