Here are 5 more things you should know.
1. Swiss Army Knives have a space for carrying a straight pin next to the corkscrew.
If you open your Swiss Army Knife’s corkscrew, you can find a small hole in the side. You can insert a straight pin in there.
2. If you get sore teeth while flying…
If you get sore teeth due to the pressure inside an Aeroplane, it might not be air in your teeth – it might be sinus problems. Take a sinus decongestant an hour before you get on the plane and it might help.
This applies to your top teeth. If the pain is in your bottom teeth, it’s probably a cavity or a compromised filling.
3. Internet access is free for students in many locations in 72 countries with Eduroam
Here are the links to maps of the locations:
More information regarding internet while travelling abroad can be found here.
4. Discarded boarding passes can be used for identity theft
Boarding pass is an increasingly common form of cybertheft. Thieves can get access to your home address, phone number, e-mail address and other personal details from discarded boarding passes.
And, it can also be used to fraudulently redeem your frequent flyer miles.
5. If an uprooted tree is cut, it can result in the tree springing back up to its original position and has killed people
The rootball acts as a huge counterweight and once enough weight is cut away from the tree many times the tree will spring back to upright.
This act has hit people cutting the tree and in a few cases has crushed kids playing under the root ball.