Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you are writing a paper, the reference section of a related Wikipedia is a great way to find sources.
They are usually hyperlinked, so you read the source for yourself, already have the correct citation, and you can cite them without getting in trouble for using Wikipedia.
2. Evanger’s is recalling Hunk of Beef products (dog food) after a drug that is used to anesthetize or put down pets was found in them.
As a precaution, Evanger’s is recalling Hunk of Beef products manufactured the same week, with lot numbers that start with 1816E03HB, 1816E04HB, 1816E06HB, 1816E07HB and 1816E13HB, and expire June 2020. The second half of the barcode on the back of the label says 20109. The ill and deceased dog ate from the 1816E06HB13 lot. http://www.freep.com/story/money/business/2017/02/06/drug-dog-food-recall-evangers/97552080/
3. If you joined a gym at the beginning of the year and you’re not getting results yet, that’s about right for this much time working out.
This is also the time a lot of people give up. Keep going, it takes time!
4. How to clean up a broken CFL (energy efficient fluorescent bulbs) – they are filled with mercury vapor.
There is no safe dose of mercury, and if you have kids around, it is even more important to limit their exposure.
Here are the EPA recommendations for cleaning up – crucially, you should make sure not to circulate air in an enclosed space by vacuuming, running AC or otherwise. You want to vent air in the room to the outside while you clean up.
5. The “Wayback Machine” if you’re concerned about information being wiped from the internet.
There is concern about information being pulled from assorted websites or past versions of websites being lost. If you didn’t already know, you should know that the Wayback Machine is a project that has been archiving (and continues to archive) the internet.
Their goal is to archive the entire internet. There is massive amounts of information.