Here are 5 things you should know.
1. There’s a Google Chrome extension called ‘StayFocusd’.
This extension lets you block specific sites at specific times of day in order to increase your productivity.
You can find it on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stayfocusd/laankejkbhbdhmipfmgcngdelahlfoji?hl=en
And you can choose which days and which hours you want to stay ‘focused’, and which sites you want to block/allow.
2. You can eat at your favorite restaurants cheaper by buying e-gift cards.
The discounts you get for purchasing e-gift cards are usually 10% to 15%, but they can be higher. Buying larger gift cards usually equals larger discounts. Just googling “e-gift card [restaurant name]” should bring up some discount cards for you. They can be used almost instantly after purchase and arrive in your email.
3. DataLumos is a crowd-sourced archive for protecting valuable government data.
With the new administration, I think many of us are feeling a little uneasy about the protection of US government data. ICPSR has joined efforts to preserve US government data that may be hard to find or inaccessible in the future. DataLumos launched on February 15 as a crowd-sourced repository where the public can archive government data resources, ensuring their long-term availability. For more, check out their website: https://www.datalumos.org/datalumos/
4. If you have student debt loan, consolidation is free and if you’re contacted by a 3rd party to help you consolidate, it’s a scam.
There are tons of scammers that call claiming to consolidate your debt for a small fee. This is a scam, the government lets you consolidate for free through the dept of education.
5. Sprint’s new $90 family plan is temporary and after 3/31/18 will increase in pricing.
This is in the fine prints: After 3/31/18 pay $60/mo. for line 1 and $30/mo. lines 3-5 w/ AutoPay. Mobile optimized: video streams at up to 480p+ resolution, music at up to 500kbps, gaming at up to 2mbps.
Your information is partially incorrect about Sprints Unlimited Plan. You can stream at 1080p and the music and gaming are also at higher speeds now….