Here are 5 things you should know.
1. There is a website where you can watch a group of kittens fight/play/sleep live 24/7, called Keeping Up With the Kattarshians.
It is an adorable Icelandic website that has so far featured 3 cat families. They only feature rescued cats and the main focus is to find them a home when they’re old enough. Right now they have a cream tabby momma and her 5 kittens.
2. Some vehicle buyers change out the stock rims and tires, then sell them.
They are called takeoffs, and it is quite common. So look around before to spend money on new tires.
3. Sudafed PE is no more effective than a placebo unless you stick it up your ass.
Don’t waste your money on the new Sudafed (phenylephrine) it undergoes extensive metabolism during the first pass effect (the liver metabolizes the drug before it can reach the bloodstream). Rectal administration allows the drug to reach your bloodstream before the liver gets a chance to break it down.
So if you’re suffering from nasal congestion and don’t want to play stink finger, get the old Sudafed (pseudoephedrine HCL), which is now kept behind the counter in the U.S.
4. Alcohol withdrawals have the potential to kill.
Long story short, if you are concerned about your drinking and are looking to stop, seek help from a medical professional.
If you have been drinking heavily for a while, suddenly stopping can cause a whole range of unpleasant and potentially dangerous symptoms.
5. A free app which will live track air pollution in most major cities, and advises when is best to go outside in relation to air pollution.
Here is the link to their website: https://plumelabs.com/
On there you can find links to what it is all about, how it started, and iOS and Android app downloads.
A video from Great Big Story shows how it all started. It’s a bit of an advertisement for the whole thing, but it’ll be interesting to see how accurate it is for various people in different places around the world.