Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If your work uses Office365 for email and you add it to your phone, your phone(not just email) can be remotely wiped completely by the email administrator.
Here’s a link for reference
2. You do not have to pay for a boating license.
Boat US will let you take the certification and print your license for free.
3. Mulch volcanoes kill trees.
If you’re having landscaping done on your property this year, make sure your landscapers don’t create “mulch volcanoes” around the base of the trees.
Mulching your tree like this increases the temperature and water retention around the roots. This aids in the growth of fungi and bacteria that can kill the tree. It also provides a good home for rodents that will chew through the roots of the tree and cause serious damage to it.
Instead, spread the mulch evenly around the base of the tree instead of piling it up near the trunk. Allow the roots to breathe.
4. Windows 10 has an automated night-time display setting that can replace f.lux.
F.lux for whatever reason will cause massive lag when it turns on and off. Windows 10 native variant is much less demanding.
5. When you get medical bills, you should check them against your insurance’s explanation of benefits.
If the provider is charging more than your insurance says you owe, you are being balance billed. Call your insurance to have them correct it with the provider.
In the USA, if you are being seen by a medical professional that has a contract with your insurer, they are breaking the legal contract with the insurer by charging more than the agreed upon amount. Insurance doesn’t take this lightly and will fight it for you.