We asked our regular contributors through e-mail, If life was a video game, what tips would appear on the loading screen? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Become friends with someone and they may allow you to take certain items from their home.
2. Falling may cause long-term damages. Tread with caution!
3. Money can be exchanged for goods or services.
4. TIP: Murder may be satisfying and may remove unwanted players but may result in long-term suspension or a full ban!
5. “Unlike most RPGs, in the Game of Life shop clerks, won’t buy stuff from you.”
6. Do not disconnect or turn off the system when this icon is displayed.
7. “Lick your elbow to quicksave.”
8. Your choices will have consequences. Choose wisely.
9. Shop doorways are the perfect place to stand and have a chat or check your bag for something.
10. In some regions, the ability to choose a class is permanently locked.