11. TIP: Though the tutorial can last upwards of eighteen years, it’s a lot of fun after (or so we hope)!
TIP: Try not to die! Respawn times are eons or not at all, depending on your chosen religion, so die carefully!
12. Knowing the game mechanics doesn’t ensure winning.
13. Don’t forget to bring a towel!
14. Tip: We’ve kinda forgotten whether or not players can respawn. Take good care of your character, it might be the only one you get!
Tip: Some debuffs, such as cancer, can become permanent and slowly eat away at a player’s HP.
Tip: We’re not saying there’s a debug menu or any kind of cheats, but there’s no rule against trying 😉
Tip: Player-made content is highly encouraged!
15. Start planning your midgame from the moment you charge, and start planning your endgame the moment you hit midgame.
16. I like the idea of little tidbits of ecology and culture for countries, sort of like in Skyrim.
“Canada is known for its many lakes, and is very suitable to rural-style players.”
“In some parts of India, cows are considered sacred. Attacking them can lower your influence more than usual.”
“The European Union is a close-knit network of nations. Its rich history and high quality of life make it a popular tourist destination.”
“Much of Egypt’s way of life was based around the Nile river. It continues to play a large part in Egypt’s farms and cities.”
17. WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME?
This game features:
No multiple lives
No bending/breaking laws of physics
ONE PLAY ONLY
18. People avoiding you? Try deodorant!
19. “Too difficult? Try being rich!”
20. “Finish high school”
“Acquire and maintain full-time employment”
“Do not get married or have children until after the age of 21”
21. Is your debt raising? Spend less money and work more hours!
Gifts given to friends can improve your relationship.
Try out the lottery for a chance to win big!
22. Quit while you’re ahead.
23. Dying is surprisingly easy, but killing your self is surprisingly hard. Take care of yourself!
24. Don’t invade Russia in the winter.
25. Jump by contracting and extending your legs!