11.Tic tac toe.
12. That game everyone plays every morning with their alarm clock and work. You know you should get up but you also know you can have just one more minute. I would be rich in no time.
14. Minecraft or Fortnite. Probably Minecraft because it’ll maintain a trend long after Fortnite dies.
16. Tetris. That game will never die.
17. League of Legends.
18. Hide the Salami.
19. The Where do you want to go for dinner game.
20. The breathing game. Every time you breathe you play the game.
21. Slot machines.
22. The Guessing Game.
Every time someone makes a guess about something, another buck for me!
23. To rephrase the question “What do you think is the most played game?”
24. The lottery is kind of a game of chance and a lot of scratch tickets are little games like match the numbers, bingo, etc so I would choose that. Imagine getting a dollar every time someone bought a quick pick or a scratcher.
25. The game where someone takes two hours to text back so you take two hours and ten minutes so you don’t look desperate.