11. I’d talk to so many girls.
12. I would be so happy that my best friend isn’t dead.
14. Hard question. On one hand, if by some miracle I retained my current social intelligence and knowledge of how things work in the real world, I would work hard and not waste time in places where I know we’re not as good as I wanted them to.
On the other hand, making those same choices might not lead me to the people that I currently know and that have made an impact in my life. I find it hard to digest a life where I didn’t meet these people.
15. I’d be happy. I’d no longer be a quadriplegic, and it would give me an opportunity to try harder in school like I wish I had.
16. I’m not doing this all again.
17. There was actually a case where someone was in a coma and had almost exactly that happen to them. They dreamed (or whatever you call it while in a coma) years of their life. Got married, had kids, was successful at life and then woke up. I would be devastated.
18. I’d be so glad to have my dog back 🙁
19. I’d go chasing Nicole S. The physical developments that girl between 14 and 18 was incredible.
20. I’d be sad and probably cry because I lost my SO and all friends I had after 14. Then I’d go back to school and make all the wrong choices again and pray to a higher power that it’ll lead me back to my SO.
21. I’d be really sad because I’d still be living in an abusive home.
22. I’d start by investing in bitcoin.
23. Part horrified – 14 years old me was awkward, it was the worst of my bullying, and well even without that teens years are bad.
Part relieved because the number of times I wished I could go back as a teen, with fewer responsibilities, less dire consequences for my mistakes, and mostly I can correct some of my biggest mistakes like starting to smoke, not learning to drive young, and choosing the wrong career (and thus elective in HS, and majors in college).
24. So happy. I would do anything to go back to being a kid. My life is great now, but there are so many things I would’ve told my 14 yr old self not to do and how to navigate life.
25. I’d come out the closet sooner.