11. The Playstation 1 startup sound is one of my favorite sounds of all time.
12. The crackling of the campfire, rushing mountain creeks, dog nose sniffing noises, sound of snow crunching underfoot, the gurgling noise my coffee maker makes when the pot is finished brewing.
Instrumentally, I love the kravik lyre and the ney flute.
Here are some videos showcasing the instruments I love.
13. When two electric guitar parts harmonize during a guitar solo.
14. Gentle thunderstorms.
15. The sound of a cat purring. Or just an animal in a deep sleep.
16. Cutting a fresh baguette, or biting into a ciabatta roll.
I like bread.
17. Thunder, the cello and that sound when you break something on Minecraft.
18. The way my mom answers the phone when I call.
19. That THX sound that used to play at the beginning of movies.
20. Seismic Charges in Attack of the Clones.
21. The sound of frogs. All frogs. Doesn’t matter which frogs. All frogs sound, if not relaxing, cool and oddly addicting. Personal favorites are barking tree frogs and natterjack toads.
Also the sound of flowing water, the sound of being underwater, and the sound of the waves at the beach.
22. I recently adopted an adolescent stray cat. It doesn’t quite know how to meow yet, but its attempts are wonderful.
23. Bob Ross mixing paint on the pallet using the knife.
24. The distant sound of an owl makes me nostalgic for my old neighborhood on a summer night. Owls have a very distinct call that TV and movies never seem to get right. Most media uses this fake owl call that has 6 short hoots, while actual owl calls have 2 short hoots followed by 3 long ones. The only piece of media I know of that had an actual owl call was a breath of the wild.
25. The sound of hard-soled shoes walking on wet concrete sidewalks.