11. Shyness. I’m almost 30, and I still have not felt this quirk alleviate in any way, shape, or form.
12. Some childhood stuffed animals. A few of them my dad had bought me and he passed away when I was 13. I’m 25 now I’ve never had the heart to get rid of them.
13. Fantasizing about being a superhero.
14. Games, I love all games, computer games, phone games, board games, I even enjoyed playing eye spy with my son earlier.
15. Skateboarding. Many old friends have moved on, I still daydream (and regular dream) about it and I still skate as much as I can. I’m 32, have a child and a professional career.
17. Waving my hands in front of automatic doors like I have the force.
18. Swings and building snowmen.
19. Cartoons from my childhood.
I even went out of my way, recently, to buy the DVDs of things like Dexter’s Lab, Ed Edd n Eddy, Grim Adventures, Thundercats, Johnny Bravo, He-Man etc.
20. Pokémon for game boy. I make sure I beat either original blue or red version once every year.
21. PB & J sandwiches. Too damn good to give up.
22. I’m 22 and sometimes I still roll around and act like I’m someone else when my wife isn’t around. Y’kno shooting stuff or slaying things with a sword. Role-playing scenarios of ideas I have.
23. Eating utter garbage day in day out.
24. Dungeons & Dragons: started as a kid on the Blue Book (which was pre-First Edition), middle-aged now and writing up custom spells for Fifth Edition.
25. Comics. Comics are great, man.