We asked our regular contributors through e-mail What can you not believe we still have to deal with in 2019? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Microsoft Word’s way of dealing with pictures.
2. Spam calls.
3. Vending machines that can’t take a dollar bill unless it is in perfect condition.
4. Submitting your resume and then having to type in every single answer again.
5. Printers. My home printer always breaks down when I need it. My work printer which is like provided by a very prominent printing company that should work perfectly is broken half the time. I don’t understand why printers have not improved their reliability.
6. Unpeelable stickers on any product instead of just the packaging.
7. Shitty traffic lights. I shouldn’t have to stop at 1 in the morning and wait for a cycle when I’m the only one at the intersection.
8. People out here complaining about real problems and I’m just like “why do banks take 3-5 business days to transfer money to one another?” 🤔
10. Banks only open when everyone is at work: what is the point.